7 Ways to Add Extra Sparkle using String Lights and LEDs during the Holidays
The holidays are a time of celebration and festivity, but there’s no reason why you can’t bring that sparkle into your home all year round. With the right lighting techniques, you can create an inviting atmosphere in any room. One of the most popular ways to do this is to take advantage of LED string lights or holiday-themed lights. Here are seven creative and inspiring ways to use string lights and LEDs in your home decorating:
1. Create a floor lamp – By wrapping long strands of LED string lights around a floor lamp base, you can create an eye-catching piece that is sure to be the center of attention in any room. This fun project is especially great for seasonal decorations!
2. Hang up decorative shelves – Shelf décor can be made even more interesting when you add festive string lights to the mix. Simply drape them over or around a shelf, and you’ll create an inviting atmosphere that is perfect for displaying seasonal decorations.
3. Add sparkle to your desk – Desk lighting doesn’t have to be boring! String lights can instantly transform a dull workspace into something special with just a few twinkles of light. Not only will this bring extra cheer to your workspace, but it will also help reduce eye strain from bright computer screens.
4. Light up your bookshelves – Give those old bookshelves new life by adding some string lights along their edges. This is an easy and inexpensive way to create a visually appealing display that will instantly draw attention.
5. Add glimmer to doorways – Doorways are often the forgotten parts of the home when it comes to decorations, but they can look stunning when you add some string lights around them. Wrap them around the frame or hang them along the edges for just enough sparkle to make your entrance stand out.
6. Get creative with wreaths – Wreaths are already beautiful on their own, so adding string lights makes them even more gorgeous. Hang some in front of a window with a few strands inside, or wrap one around a doorway for festive cheer all season long!
7. Use twinkle lights to dress up your windows – String lights are an easy way to add some extra sparkle to any window. You can hang them along the edges or in a swag pattern for a unique touch that’s sure to create a cheerful atmosphere.
Using string lights and LEDs is an easy and inexpensive way to bring some sparkle into your home during the holidays or anytime of the year. Give these creative ideas a try and let us know how it turns out! Happy decorating!